Recurring Account is a special type of accounts that is a hybrid between a savings account and a fixed deposit account. This account type is flexibly developed providing an alternative option for depositors basing on their flow of income which enables a depositor particularly deposit money into their account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
|≥ 60 Months||6.55%||6.55%||6.55%|
- High-Interest Rates.
- Available in 3 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), and Thai Baht (THB)
- Free Passbook
- Free Monthly Bank Statement
- Free Visa Card and Mobile Banking Service
- Easy access to your money through Mobile banking facilities and ATM machines (CSS Member)
- Enjoy special discounts from our Business Partners with our CPBank Card
For Resident For Non-Resident
- Individuals age 18 years and over
- Identification Card / Passport (Validate 3 months) / Family Book / Residency Book / Driving Licence / Employment Card / ID Card issued by government
- Individuals age 18 years
- Identification Card / Certificate of Residency / Certificate of Employment / Employment Contract / Leasing Contract / Certificate of Incorporation
- Customers have a legitimate business or occupation and are not guilty of any crime or offense.
- Students also can be open accounts with CPBank.
- Dormancy Fee (No transaction after 12 months): Free of Charge.
* Application Form: MKT_02_Corporate_Account
* Terms & Conditions apply.: www.cambodiapostbank.com.kh/T&C