Saving Accounts is an accessibility and convenience account for those who have surplus funds or unused funds and wish to increase their own assets by investing in low-risk products with a secured bank.
|Interest Rate||0.75 %||0.75 %||0.75 %|
- Initial balance USD5 / KHR20,000 / THB200
- Minimum balance USD1 / KHR4,000 / THB40
- High-Interest Rates.
- Available in 3 currencies: Khmer Riel (KHR), US Dollar (USD), and Thai Baht (THB).
- Free Passbook.
- Free Monthly Bank Statement.
- Free Visa Card and Mobile Banking Service.
- Easy access to your money through Mobile banking facilities and ATM machines (CSS Member).
- Enjoy special discounts from our Business Partners with our CPBank Card.
For Resident For Non-Resident
- Individuals age 18 years and over
- Identification Card / Passport (Validate 3 months) / Family Book / Residency Book / Driving Licence / Employment Card / ID Card issued by government
- Individuals age 18 years
- Identification Card / Certificate of Residency / Certificate of Employment / Employment Contract / Leasing Contract / Certificate of Incorporation
- Customers have a legitimate business or occupation and are not guilty of any crime or offense.
- Students also can be open accounts with CPBank.
- Dormancy Fee (No transaction after 12 months): USD 10 or KHR 40,000 or BTH 400.
* Application Form: MKT_02_Corporate_Account
* Terms & Conditions apply.: www.cambodiapostbank.com.kh/T&C