- Prepare and booking Monthly transaction into T24 (Summary Accrual annual bonus, Accrual annual leave, Accrual CO Incentive, Salary Expense, Final Payment, Accrued Tax1%, Clear Tax, Accrued SVL & FFH and issues invoice SVL & FFH, Other Adjustment, …);
- Check report Bi-Weekly Liquidity Ratio and prepare monthly and weekly weighted average interest rate and other NBC report;
- Check and send NBC reports such as Daily report, Weekly report, Bi-Weekly Maintenance report, Bi-Weekly Based Period report, Bi-Weekly Liquidity Ratio report and Weekly Statistic report to ensure that they are sent on time;
- Prepare daily and monthly NBC reports, management reports and shareholder reports;
- Extract CRB and CRC report from T24;
- Check monthly accrued for Head Office and all branch (scan back to branch);
- Support branch on expense policy and booking;
- Prepare daily report for management such as:
– Balance sheet, Income Statement.
– Key ratio such as Solvency, Liquidity, LCR and Loan to Deposits Ratio.
– Inputting data,
– Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Key competencies and Experience Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Tertiary Qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- At least three years of financial accounting experience preferably in a MFI or Commercial Bank
- Strong computer literacy such as Microsoft Offices (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, etc.);
- Able to communicate in English;
- Willing to work under pressure
- Be patient and committed to excellence
- Honesty, hard-working, flexibility
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards;