- Support Branch Accounting Entry;
- Support end users to utilize financial reports or core banking systems;
- Prepare and check daily activities of financial accounting of Cambodia Post Bank for correctly to follow the technical included:
– Check all supporting documents of business transactions (Credit document, Income-expense voucher, Journal Voucher, Deposit slip, Slip of withdrawal transfer and Exchange, Letter of Credit or Debit, Cheque and other important documents).
– Make sure all business transactions are recorded correctly to follow chart of account.
– Keep in order of voucher and financial documents.
- Check account of Accrual, Prepaid, Insurance, Advance, Petty Cash, Stationary Supply and Inventory, Account Receivable, Suspense Account, Loan Refinance, Interest and Balance Sub debt, Account Payable, Other Sundry and Suspense Liabilities both Head Office and all Branch Office for correctly and on time;
- Prepare report list of branch mistake related to financial accounting at Head Office and branches;
- Prepare and Keep financial documents both Head office and all Branches;
- Check and properly follow up prepaid clearance and other expenses at branches;
- Prepare pricing fee of loan from all branch offices then record it to T24 correctly and timely;
- Prepare pricing fee of Deposit from all branch offices then record it to T24 correctly and timely;
- Check and follow up Branch Weekly log book control
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS, IT or Business Administration;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Availability to start as soon as possible;
- At least two years of financial management experience preferably in a MFI or Commercial Bank
- Strong computer literacy such as Microsoft Offices (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, etc.)
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to work under pressure
- Be patient and committed to excellence
- Honesty, hard-working, flexibility