- Manage/Administer on all in house systems and customisation, statutory reports, maintenance, troubleshoot, etc.
- Develop the data migration strategy and execute data migration from legacy systems to new system if any
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the changes caused by all core systems
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop system administration and its related security operation plan and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and objectives.
- Establish and implement relevant IT operating procedures.
- Conduct business process mapping and analyzing through participate in functional and business requirement exercises
- Participate in the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Manage over system capacity and properly plan and implement are responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and objectives.
- Sundry project duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical details in clear and concise
manner to both technical and non-technical staff
- Business analysis and change management skills
- Experience in require problem solving skills
- Must have a good customer services towards end user
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivation
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in information technology or computer science with 2 years of experience in a local bank / MFI
- Enough knowledge in Windows, Linux technology operated with high availability and sociability
- Communication skill in both locally and internationally (English)
- Be able to deliver tasks or project assigned by up line in a timely manner.