- Assist in reviewing and managing the balance sheet in terms of size, composition, and liquidity and exposure level to off-balance sheet items ensuring currencies risks are well managed.
- Monitor and report the money markets and monetary policy of the Bank.
- Monitor balances of Bank’s Nostro accounts and optimize the Bank’s free capital.
- Control the Bank’s counterparty, position limits and any excesses with other institutions.
- Closely deal with ALMC (Assets and Liabilities Management Committee).
- Build and maintain banking relationships with local and foreign bankers and FX business partners in coordination with Operations and Sales Teams.
- Co-work with Finance Team in getting financial data for all kinds of treasury reports.
- Assist in borrowing fund from other institutions and monthly monitoring on repayment, financial and non-financial covenants.
- Provide support to ad hoc projects/transactions and other tasks as may be assigned.
Key competencies and Experience Profile
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Excellent analytical, communication and inter-personal skills;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver outputs in a timely manner;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- At least three years of finance and accounting experience in bank/MFIs treasury function.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills combined with the ability to deal with all seniority levels within the line of business.
- Strong computer literacy such as Microsoft Offices (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet, E-mail etc.), Core Banking System experience is preferable.
- Sound good in English both writing and oral speaking. Honesty, hard-working, flexibility.