On 08th January 2020, at Independent Hotel, Preah Sihanouk Province, CPBank has organized 7th General Assembly under representative of Mr. Toch Chaochek, Chief Executive Officer of CPBank, and involvement from all management team and branch managers. This General Assembly was conducted in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Cambodia during the global epidemic of COVID-19 on social distance and sanitation.
This General Assembly held with the objective to celebrate the achievement of the year 2020 and to set business strategies plan for 2021. This event also includes a management mindset development session, strengthen relationships, and collaboration to improve the quality of effective management. In addition, management of CPBank also presented the outstanding certificate to all outstanding branch and employee for year 2020.
By 2020, CPBank has achieved many great achievements such as:
- Achieved 1 billion dollar fixed assets
- 58 branches and 66 ATMs nationwide including Funan the subsidiary of CPBank 51 branches
- Recognized by the General Department of Taxation (GDT) with a Gold Award for Tax Compliance
- Launched new functions of digital banking system such as Online Account Opening, Online Loan Request, LOS system, Visa credit card, Interbank transfer via Bakong, Retail bank, CSS, Fast
- Honorable mention as “Best Bank for Women Entrepreneurs 2020” from International Finance Corporation (IFC) and SME Finance Forum
- Named the outstanding branch as “Fastest Growing Retail Bank Cambodia 2020” from Global Banking and Finance Review
- Named the outstanding branch as “Best Retail Bank Cambodia 2020” from International Business Magazine
At the end of the event, Mr. Toch Chaochek, Chief Executive Officer of CPBank expressed his appreciation to all CPBank’s managements and staffs for their excellent efforts throughout the year and ask all management and staff to work harder for 2021.